- About Us
- Digital Media Workshops
- Culinary Workshops
- Student Pitch Sessions
- Community Outreach
Mobile Film School Puts Fundraising Efforts Into High Gear
The Mobile Film School is putting its fundraising efforts into high gear!
In February 2007, we’ll be rolling our Pilot Program to Manor, Texas, where trailblazing students will attend our very first one-week intensive workshop. While we get our Airstream trailer wired and ready, we need your help to get the wheels in motion…
Here’s the BIG PICTURE:
- Your $25 donation makes you a founding member
- Your $50 donation buys one student’s reading materials
- A $100 membership covers one student’s lab fees
- $250 covers the rental cost of one student’s equipment
- $1000 dollars funds one student’s one-week workshop!
PLEASE Become a FOUNDING MEMBER of the Mobile Film School! Every donation receives a very fashionable MFS Tee Shirt!
*Mobile Film School is a 501(c)3 Non-profit and all donations are tax-deductable
click below to donate on-line now!
Or send your check made out to Mobile Film School to the following address:
MFS Pilot Program
4811 Avenue G
Austin, TX 78751
Here are some additional ways for you get on board with the Mobile Film School:
- Tell your friends and family to become Founding Members
- Sign up businesses for matching funds or donations
- Circulate this email wildly!
THANK YOU. WITH YOUR SUPPORT, THE MOBILE FILM SCHOOL IS RARIN’ TO HIT THE ROAD!
read more at www.mobilefilmschool.org